Netent Jackpot scooped up at €4,019,671!
Second new millionaire within 2 weeks. The hugely popular Mega Fortune Dreams™ Progressive Jackpot from Netent has been hit at over €4 Million on 14th November at Maria Casino less than a month after Microgaming’s Mega Moolah Jackpot went off at over $11 Million. And it happened to a 62-year-old player from Småland, Sweden, while playing on his Mobile. Huge congratulations to the lucky winner!
- Jackpot Slot: Mega Fortune Dreams™ Progressive
- Game provider: Netent
- Jackpot amount: €4,019,671
- Date: 14th November 2016, 14:54 CET
- Winner: 62-year-old player from Småland, Sweden
- Testimony: “It’s so surreal and so wonderful! You can’t believe that its true, but I know Maria Casino is a good casino to play with, very serious. As I know it’s a serious casino I understood the win must be real! A lot was going through my mind, but I think I just managed to get an ‘’OH’’ out of me. First will be taking care of my wife, she deserves it. I’m also going to pay off my children’s loans so they can be care free in the future.To celebrate we have left over pizza in the fridge, so we will probably eat that haha.”
- Simon Hammon, Chief Product Officer at NetEnt, said: “This is why we do, what we do. We’re delighted that a NetEnt game has helped create yet another multi-millionaire and gives another fantastic casino the opportunity to reward their loyal players.”
About Mega Fortune Dreams™
Mega Fortune Dreams™ is the enhanced version of the original Netent Mega Fortune Progressive with animated Wild and Scatter symbols, game features such as Free Spins, multipliers and re-spins and the mighty 3 jackpots that can be won in the Bonus Game: the Rapid Jackpot, the Major Jackpot or the Mega Jackpot.
Mega Fortune Dreams is a video slot in 5×3 reels format and 20 fixed bet lines. Bet sizes are 0.20 – 80 and the RTP is set at 96,4%. The Bonus Game gives the player a chance to spin the “Wheel of Fortune” built with 3 separate rings. Each spin has to land on the arrow pointing to the next ring until it hits the middle ring which is the Mega Jackpot.
About Maria Casino
- Launched: 2007
- Operated by: Platinum Gaming Limited, Gibraltar, part of Unibet Group Plc
- Licenses: Gibraltar, UK Gambling Commission
- Platforms: Desktop, Mobile, Tablet
- Sections: Casino, Live Casino, Bingo, Other Games
- Software: Netent, GTS, IGT, Jadestone, Microgaming, NYX, Play n’GO, Quickspin, Relax Gaming
- Live Casino: Netent, Evolution Gaming
- Payment Methods: Visa, MasterCard, ClickAndBuy, Neteller, Skrill, iDEAL, Paysafe Card, Bank Transfer
- Currencies: BRL, CHF, DKK, EURO, GBP, NOK, PLN, SEK, USD
- Withdrawal Times: 0 – 48 hours for e-wallets, 3 – 6 days for Bank Transfer/Cards
- Pending Period: 0 – 48 hours
- Languages: Danish, English, Estonian, Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish
- Customer Support: 07:00 – 01:00 GMT via Email, Live Chat, Phone
- Restricted Countries: Afghanistan, Australia, Denmark, Estonia, Ethiopia, France and other French territories, Hong Kong, Iran, Iraq, Italy, Jordan, Kuwait, North Korea, Pakistan, Philippines, Spain, Syria, Turkey, USA and other U.S. territories, Yemen
You can read our full casino review here.