Claim daily casino perks and bonuses!
New week, new superb treats from Casino Euro, for all of its players. Log-in on Monday to start into your new gaming week with a generous deposit bonus. Then return every day to enjoy a daily casino deal with bonus spins, cash spins, tournaments, cash giveaways and wager rewards.
Did you know?
Bonus Spins are Free Spins on selected slots that are added on deposit or given as a special reward or prize from a tournament. Generally, the winnings from the Bonus Spins need to be wagered a defined amount of times on casino games before a withdrawal can be submitted.
Not yet on a mission at Casino Euro? Then sign-up now to claim their 100% Welcome Bonus, up to €150! Wagering requirements with varying game weighting, game restrictions and bet limits apply, subject to the Casino Euro bonus terms and conditions. 18+ only. Play responsibly. begambleaware.org
19th – 25th November 2018: Casino Euro – November Daily Deals | Week 3
For all players that are able to use bonuses at Casino Euro – do not miss to claim your “Daily Deal” every day of the week as they are available for a short period of 24 hours only and need to be redeemed between 00:01 and 23:59 CET of the active day. Following are the deals for the coming days, please check back daily when we reveal the next offer. OPT-IN on the promotion page is imperative to qualify for the offers.
- Monday, 19th November 2018: Reload Bonus
- Deposit minimum €10 to receive a 25% deposit bonus, up to €15. Wagering requirement is 40x bonus within five days.
- Tuesday, 20th November 2018: Instant Cash Spins
- Win a total of minimum €30 on Ra’s Legend to instantly receive 10 Cash Spins on the same game. Winnings from the wager-free spins are cash.
- Wednesday, 21st November 2018: Bonus Spins
- Wager minimum €100 on Book of Dead to instantly receive 50 bonus spins on Gemix. Winnings from the bonus spins have a wagering requirement of 15x FS winnings within five days.
- Thursday, 22nd November 2018: Tournament
- Play on Diamond Strike and score the highest equalized coin win for a place in the TOP 5 and a share of €2,000 in bonus money. Prizes range from €100 – €1,000, credited by 17:00 CET on Friday with a 20x wagering requirement. Bonus terms apply.
- Friday, 23rd November 2018: Bonus Spins on deposit
- Deposit minimum €15 in a single amount to instantly receive 30 bonus spins on Rise Of Olympus. WR is 15x FS winnings within five days.
- Saturday, 24th November 2018: Goodie Bag
- Deposit €30 in a single amount to instantly receive 20 | 20 bonus spins on Book of Dead | Gonzo’s Quest. WR is 15x FS winnings within five days.
- Sunday, 25th November 2018: Live Casino Reward
- Wager minimum €50 on Dream Catcher or Lightning Roulette to instantly receive a €10 bonus. Wagering requirement is 10x bonus amount on any casino game within five days.
Make sure to OPT-IN first before depositing or starting your play. All bonuses or bonus Spins, unless otherwise stated, are instantly credited the soon the conditions are met and are subject to wagering requirements. Minimum deposit for bonuses is €10. Casino Euro Bonus Terms and Conditions apply to all offers, always read them carefully.
About Casino Euro
Launched as early as 2002, the casino is operated by the acclaimed BML Group Ltd. under licenses from the MGA Malta and the UK Gambling Commission. Casino Euro offers Casino, Video Poker, Table Games and Live Casino on desktop, mobile and tablet with games from well-known providers such as Netent, 1×2 Gaming, 2BY2 Gaming, Ainsworth, Bally, Barcrest, BetDigital, Big Time Gaming, Blueprint Gaming, Core Gaming, Elk Studios, Foxium, Game360, Games Lab, Games Warehouse, GTS, IGT Interactive, Inspired Gaming, Iron Dog Studio, iSoftbet, JustForTheWin, Leander Games, Lightning Box, MetaGU, Microgaming, NextGen, NYX Interactive, Novomatic, Old Skool Studios, Play’n GO, Pragmatic Play, Push Gaming, Quickspin, Red Tiger Gaming, Scientific Games, Side City Studios, Sigma Gaming, Skillz Gaming, Thunderkick, WMS and Yggdrasil. Their LIVE Casino tables are powered by Evolution Gaming, Extreme Live Gaming and Netent Live.
You can read our full casino review here.