New Riddle, new game provider!
Enjoyed the first week’s riddles, games and awesome rewards? Then get ready for more as the second week with games from Play’n GO has just started with new riddles and challenges. Make sure to complete all 6 challenges to be in for an extra reward. Not to be missed!
1st – 24th December 2016: Videoslots – Christmas Calendar 2016
- Christmas Calendar with daily riddles, challenges and gifts
- Promotion Period: 1st – 24th December 2016, 23:59 GMT
- Solve the daily game riddle, complete the challenge and collect trophies to receive the daily gift
- Complete all 6 trophies during a period of 6 days – you will be awarded even greater prizes
- Prizes are surprise rewards
- Terms and Conditions apply
- 8th – 13th December 2016 – Play’n GO Riddles
- Solve the riddles to find the 6 hidden games from Play’n GO
- Riddle 6th December 2016: ‘“What we are referring to is a loose collection of texts consisting of several magic spells intended to assist a dead person´s journey through the underworld, and into the afterlife. It was written by many priests over a period of about 1000 years”
- Solution: Book of Dead
- Reward: To collect the reward, first find the game, and then you have to make 200 spins on that game
- Time period: 7th December 2016, 00:00 – 23:59 GMT
- Free Spin winnings are wager free
- Terms and Conditions apply
- Launched: 2015
- Operated by: Panda Media Ltd.
- Licenses: Curacao, MGA Malta, UK Gambling Commission
- Platforms: Desktop, Mobile, Tablet
- Sections: Casino, Live Casino
- Software: 1770+ games from Netent, 1×2 Gaming, 2BY2 Gaming, Ainsworth, Aristocrat, Bally, Barcrest, Microgaming, Betsoft, Big Time Gaming, Casino Technology, Chance Interactive, Cryptologic, Endorphina, Elk Studios, GameART, GamesOS, Genesis, Genii, High5, IGT, Lightning Box, MultiSLOT, NYX, Quickspin, Pariplay, Play’n Go, Playson, Playtech, Rabcat, Red Tiger, Relax Gaming, Rival, Scientific Games, Shuffle Master, Skillz Gaming, Thunderkick, Lega, ISoftBet, Wagermill, WMS, Yggdrasil
- Live Casino: Netent
- Payment Methods: Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Solo, Instant Banking, Neteller, Skrill, Ecopayz, Entropay, iDEAL, Zimpler, AstroPay, Paysafe Card, Trustly, SMSBill, Bank Transfer
- Currencies: AUD, CAD, EURO, GBP, NOK, SEK, USD
- Withdrawal Times: 0 – 0.5 hours for e-wallets, 1 – 3 days for Bank Transfer/Cards
- Pending Periods: 0 – 0.5 hours
- Languages: English
- Customer Support: 24/7 viaEmail, Live Chat, Phone
- Restricted Countries: Afghanistan, Algeria, American Samoa, Angola, Argentina, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belgium, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Burma, Cote d’lvorie, Cuba, Cyprus, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Eritrea, France, Fiji, Germany, Guam, Guyana, Haiti, Hong Kong, India, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Lao PDR, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Lithuania, Marianas Islands, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nigeria, North Korea, Papua New Guinea, Pakistan, Palestinian Territory, Panama, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Romania, Reunion, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Singapore, Somalia, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syrian Arabic Republic, Tanzania, Turkey, Uganda, U.S. Minor Outlying Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, USA, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zimbabwe
You can read the full review here.