Enjoy daily Free Spins, Cashback and Bonuses!
Ready to dive into a new gaming week and in need of a boost to your gaming balance? Then Mr. Smith Casino might be the right place to look for exactly that. Players from the mainland UK can log into their account every day to find out what casino treats have been added to the “Daily Boosts” and take their pick from a superb range of offers and rewards. All players can look forward to tournaments with guaranteed winnings, wager rewards, Free Spins on deposit or a Live Casino cashback. Log-in today to start your gaming week with a wager reward when playing Fairytale Legends: Hansel and Gretel™.
Not yet gaming at Mr. Smith? Then sign-up now to enjoy their very generous 100% Welcome Bonus up to £200. Wagering requirements with varying game weighting apply, subject to the ShadowBet bonus terms and conditions. 18+ only. Play responsibly. begambleaware.org
30th April – 6th May 2018: Mr. Smith Casino – Daily Boosts | Week 18
Players from mainland UK can look forward to daily rewards and treats at Mr. Smith Casino, courtesy of their “Daily Boosts” campaign. Their weekly calendar is filled with a range of daily offers that are available for one day only, each running from 00:01 – 23:59 GMT. Claim this week the following daily treats, available on desktop or mobile, subject to the Mr. Smith Casino bonus terms and conditions:
- Monday, 30th April 2018: Free Spins Wowsa– Make a deposit of minimum £20 and wager a total of £50 | £100 on Fairytale Legends: Hansel and Gretel™ to instantly receive 25 | 50 Free Spins at £0.20 each, on the same game. Total reward is 75 Free Spins per player. WR is 35x FS winnings within seven days.
- Tuesday, 1st May 2018: Tournament Tuesday – Score the highest coin win on a single spin with a £0.50 cash bet on Gem Rocks to place in the TOP3. An in-game leader board is updated in real time. Cash prizes are credited after the tournament: 1st – £200 | 2nd – £150 | 3rd – £100.
- Wednesday, 2nd May April 2018: Wicked Wednesday – Deposit minimum £20 to receive a 25% deposit bonus, up to £100. Wagering requirement is 35x bonus within seven days.
- Thursday, 3rd May 2018: Throwback Thursday – Wager minimum £50 on Archangels: Salvation™ to instantly receive 25 Free Spins on the same game. WR is 35x FS winnings within seven days.
- Friday, 4th May 2018: Evening Cash Race – Play actively with minimum £0.50 cash bets on Vikings Go Wild between 18:00 – 23:59 GMT and score the highest coin win in a single spin to place on the in-game leader board and win cash prizes of up to £100, credited with no wagering requirement after the tournament has ended.
- Saturday, 5th May 2018: Saturday Cashback – Make a deposit of minimum £20 and play on any Live Blackjack or Live Roulette table between 12:00 – 23:59 GMT to be eligible for a 15% cashback, up to £150, credited in cash by 18:00 GMT on Monday.
- Sunday, 6th May 2018: Live Casino Cash Drop – Make a deposit of minimum £20 and play on any Live Blackjack or Live Roulette table and you could win a random cash reward between £5 – £100, credited with no wagering requirements by 18:00 GMT on Monday.
Make sure to OPT-IN first before depositing or starting your play. All bonuses and Free Spins, except the cashback and the tournament cash prizes, are subject to standard wagering requirements. Bonuses and Free Spins must be claimed and played before 23:59 CET on the day they were awarded. Wagering requirement applies, subject to the Mr. Smith Casino Bonus Terms and Conditions, always read them carefully.
About Mr. Smith Casino
Launched in 2014 the casino is operated by the acclaimed BML Group Ltd. under MGA Malta and UK Gambling Commission licenses. All games can be played on desktop, mobile or tablet and are provided by Netent, Big Time Gaming, Blueprint Gaming, Elk Studios, Fantasma Games, Foxium, IGT, Jadestone, Leander Games, Lightning Box, MahiGaming, Microgaming / Quickfire, NextGen, NYX Interactive, Play’n GO, Quickspin, Realistic Games, StakeLogic (Novomatic Group), Thunderkick, WMS and Yggdrasil while their Live Casino tables are powered by Netent Live, Evolution Gaming and Extreme Live Gaming.
You can read our full casino review here.