We have recently entered September, which means that the release of NetEnt’s highly anticipated game South Park is getting closer.
They released Magic Portals in August, while South Park is scheduled to go live September 24 (3 weeks time yes).
We have previously mentioned that this will be NetEnt’s third branded game after Frankenstein and Scarface.
Frankenstein is a cool game in our opinion, but Scarface was a disappointment.
But South Park looks very promising.
NetEnt has published three preview videos of the game-play in South Park, which you can see in this post, so we already know a lot about it.
It comes with 25 lines and a bunch of different features like Bonus Games, Free Spins, Wild symbols, Sticky Wilds and 3 Mini – features.
– Cartman: Hunt hippies and win prizes
– Stan: Win Sticky Wilds and Re-Spins
– Kenny: Collect coins and multiply wins up to x10
– Kyle: 10 Free Bonus Spins and the Ike wild
– Beefcake: Massive 3×3 block of Wild symbols
– Terrance and Phillip: Wild symbols are randomly placed on reels 2,3 and 4
– Mr. Hankey: Wild symbols are randomly placed on reels 1,3 and 5
This is one of NetEnt’s biggest games this year, so we expect that many of our casinos will run different South Park related promotions.
We will of course keep you updated – also remember that most of our casinos give out free spins on new NetEnt slots.
South Park is actually not the only branded game they will release this year as Creature from the Black Lagoon will go live in December.
This is a game based on the 1954 movie with the same name.
More about this one….closer to Christmas 🙂