Cherry Casino – Ready, Set….Bloom!

 

Everyone will be a winner!

Step this way to enter the tour of riches this April, courtesy of the “Bet It and Win” races at Cherry Casino, all the way from Japan. There’s plenty to see at the three stops all around this amazing country. First you can you roam around all the wonders Hiroshima offers during April, in what is called the Sakura month which marks the spectacular Cherry Blossom season. Play on three selected slots to earn your guaranteed share of the prize pool. You can even double your share when you wager on Matsuri, the latest slot from Play’n GO.

Not yet racing at Cherry Casino? Then sign-up now, collect 20 Free Spins just for registering and up to 300 Free and Super Spins on your first three deposits.

 

6th – 9th April 2017: Cherry Casino – Ready, Set …. Bloom!

 

 

Spinning on three selected slots from 6th to 9th April 2017, 23:59 CET will be very rewarding at Cherry Casino as all qualifying contestants will get a share from the €2,500 race pool. Player will receive a percentage of their wager back, the higher the wagering / betting amount, the higher the reward.

For example: If you wager, 5% of the total wagering amount from all players on all of three themed slots during the promotional period, then you will receive 5% of the total prize pool, which will be equivalent to €100. Wagering on Matsuri will double that percentage from 5% to 10%.

Eligible slots: Flowers, Koi Princess and Matsuri

Only real money bets qualify, bonus bets are not eligible. At the end of the contest the pot is shared among all qualifying players. Those who wagered most will get the highest percentage. Minimum share is €5. Prizes are credited by 18:00 CET on Monday, 10th April 2017 as bonus money with a 5x wagering requirement within 14 days. Cherry Casino Bonus Terms and Conditions apply, read them carefully.

 

About Cherry Casino

Launched as early as 2000, the casino is operated by the acclaimed Play Cherry Ltd. under licenses from Curacao, MGA Malta and the UK Gambling Commission. A large selection of games is offered on desktop, mobile and tablet from Netent, Microgaming, Amaya, Yggdrasil and Play’n Go. The LIVE Casino tables are provided by Netent Live. A good range of currencies and payment methods such as Visa, MasterCard, Instant Banking, Neteller, Skrill, Paysafe Card, Trustly and Bank Transfer ensure fast and secure withdrawals. The website is available in English, German, Finnish, Norwegian and Swedish languages and customer support provided 24/7 via Email, Live Chat and Phone.

You can read our full casino review here.

 

Good luck!


NetEnt Promotions
 Energy Casino – Play’n GO Party 18!

Energy Casino – Play’n GO Party 18!

  Join the Play’n Go Party at Energy Casino today to win extra cash! From now on you have no excuses to complain about being far away from the weekend because your mid-week...

Read more
NetEnt Promotions
 Guts Casino – The €20K Winter Race!

Guts Casino – The €20K Winter Race!

  Win up to €1,000 in cash and tech gadgets! For all casino enthusiasts, this is one race you do not want to miss. Compete against your fellow Guts’ers on a selection of P...

Read more
NetEnt Promotions
 Casumo Casino – Sunday Races!

Casumo Casino – Sunday Races!

  Take part in six slot races! No time for a lazy Sunday afternoon as Casumo is inviting all players to their weekly Sunday Races. These are express slot tournaments running f...

Read more