Grab daily special offers and bonuses!
Looking for the little extra on your next deposit at a gaming hangout. Then Casino Euro might be just the place to look out for that as they have anew casino deal for its active players every day of the week with a wide selection of free spins, cash giveaways, competitions and much more. Take your pick from the superb range of offers and rewards and enjoy a balance booster that will give your more playtime and fun on the reels. Start the new month with a generous deposit bonus.
Not yet on a mission at Casino Euro? Then sign-up now to claim their 100% Welcome Bonus, up to €150! Wagering requirements with varying game weighting, game restrictions and bet limits apply, subject to the Casino Euro bonus terms and conditions. 18+ only. Play responsibly. begambleaware.org
24th – 30th September 2018: Casino Euro – September Daily Deals | Week 4
For all players that are able to use bonuses at Casino Euro – do not miss to claim your “Daily Deal” every day of the week as they are available for a short period of 24 hours only and need to be redeemed between 00:01 and 23:59 CET of the active day. Following are the deals for the coming days, please check back daily when we reveal the next offer.
- Monday, 1st October 2018: Reload Bonus
- Deposit minimum €10 to receive a 25% deposit bonus, up to €15. Wagering requirement is 40x bonus within five days.
- Tuesday, 2nd October 2018: Instant Cash Spins
- Win a total of minimum €30 on Dragon’s Fire to instantly receive 10 Cash Spins on the same game. Winnings from the wager-free spins are cash.
- Wednesday, 3rd October 2018: Lucky Spin
- Enjoy 1 Free Spin on on a selected slot, no deposit needed. The TOP3 scoring the highest wins from the spin will be rewarded with bonus prizes: 1st – €500 | 2nd – €200 | 3rd – €100, credited by 15:00 CET on Thursday. Wagering requirements are 15x for the Free Spin winnings and 20x for the bonus prizes, within five days.
- Thursday, 4th Octoberber 2018: Tournament
- Play on Wolf Gold and score the highest coin win on a single spin for a place in the TOP 5 and a share of €2,000 in bonus money. Prizes range from €100 – €1,000, credited by 17:00 CET on Friday with a 20x wagering requirement. Bonus terms apply.
- Friday, 5th October 2018: Free Spins on deposit
- Deposit minimum €15 in a single amount to instantly receive 30 Free Spins on Fairytale Legends: Mirror Mirror™. WR is 15x FS winnings within five days.
- Saturday, 6th October 2018: Goodie Bag
- Deposit €30 in a single amount to instantly receive 20 | 20 Free Spins on Book of Dead | Finn and the Swirly Spin™. WR is 15x FS winnings within five days.
- Sunday, 7th October 2018: Live Casino Reward
- Wager minimum €50 on Dream Catcher or Lightning Roulette to instantly receive a €10 bonus. Wagering requirement is 10x bonus amount on any casino game within five days.
Make sure to OPT-IN first before depositing or starting your play. All bonuses or Free Spins, unless otherwise stated, are instantly credited the soon the conditions are met and are subject to wagering requirements. Minimum deposit for bonuses is €10. Casino Euro Bonus Terms and Conditions apply to all offers, always read them carefully.
About Casino Euro
Launched as early as 2002, the casino is operated by the acclaimed BML Group Ltd. under licenses from the MGA Malta and the UK Gambling Commission. Casino Euro offers Casino, Video Poker, Table Games and Live Casino on desktop, mobile and tablet with games from well-known providers such as Netent, 1×2 Gaming, 2BY2 Gaming, Ainsworth, Bally, Barcrest, BetDigital, Big Time Gaming, Blueprint Gaming, Core Gaming, Elk Studios, Foxium, Game360, Games Lab, Games Warehouse, GTS, IGT Interactive, Inspired Gaming, Iron Dog Studio, iSoftbet, JustForTheWin, Leander Games, Lightning Box, MetaGU, Microgaming, NextGen, NYX Interactive, Novomatic, Old Skool Studios, Play’n GO, Pragmatic Play, Push Gaming, Quickspin, Red Tiger Gaming, Scientific Games, Side City Studios, Sigma Gaming, Skillz Gaming, Thunderkick, WMS and Yggdrasil. Their LIVE Casino tables are powered by Evolution Gaming, Extreme Live Gaming and Netent Live.
You can read our full casino review here.